As we grow so does our need for quality team members. Metals 2 Go is committed to developing a workplace environment that is both safe and conducive to a long term career. Metals 2 Go offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes medical, life & accidental insurance, paid vacation, a matching 401K plan along with other details that are available for review. - Benefits are available after an initial probation period.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Current opportunities available:
- CDL Driver-Please apply online by clicking on the Driver Application button below.
- Drill Line Job Position-Please apply online by clicking on the Non-Driver Application button below.
- Shear Operator-Click Here for a detailed job description.
- Band Saw Operator-Click Here for a detailed job description.
- CAD Detailer-Click Here for a detailed job description.
- Non-CDL Driver-Click Here for a detailed job description.
- Forklift Operator
- Warehouse Workers-2/day shift and 2/nights
Please contact our Human Resources Team at (254) 235-7700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. You can contact us toll free at (877) 235-7703.
Complete one of the applications below: