As we grow so does our need for quality team members. Metals 2 Go is committed to developing a workplace environment that is both safe and conducive to a long term career. Metals 2 Go offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes medical, life & accidental insurance, paid vacation, a matching 401K plan along with other details that are available for review. - Benefits are available after an initial probation period.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
Current opportunities available:
- Experienced Laser Operator - We are looking for an experienced Laser Operator. Click here to read the complete job description.
- Inventory Control - The Inventory Control Coordinator position manages inventory through database and maintain levels required on a daily basis to meet distribution demands. Click here to see the complete job description.
- Maintenance Helper-We are looking for two individuals that would be able to work in our maintenance department. Industrial type maintenance knowledge/experience would be helpful.
- Warehouse-Order Puller - We are looking for someone to work 2nd shift in our warehouse and pull orders.
- Will Call / Sales - Sales Associate for Steel Distribution (Will Call). Excellent knowledge of computer skills, experience in sales, basic math skills. Experience with steel sales a plus, handle in-person sales, negotiate with clients, ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships, follow up on quotes, maintain accurate records of pricing and sales, ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus. Click here to read a complete job description.
- Inside Sales - Sales Associate for Steel Distribution (Inside Sales). Experience with steel sales a plus, Generate and qualify leads and develop client referrals, Prepare sales action plans and strategies, Occasionally make outside sales calls to new and existing clients, Negotiate with clients, Respond to sales inquiries immediately, Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships, follow up on quotes, perform quality checks on service delivery, monitor and report on sales activities, be aware of market research, monitor competitors, market conditions, maintain accurate records of pricing and sales, ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus. Excellent knowledge of computer skills. Experience in sales. Associates or bachelor's degree a plus. Click here to read a complete job description.
- Shop Production Workers-We have several openings in our warehouse. Responsibilities include general warehouse tasks, driving a forklift, and operating overhead cranes, among other tasks. We have openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
Please contact our Human Resources Team at (254) 235-7700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. You can contact us toll free at (877) 235-7703.
Complete one of the applications below: